Got my first Chanel! On sale too!

photomj

Rocker Chic
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Hi Ladies!

Thanks so much with all your help/advice about which Chanel to purchase. I originally LOVED the expandable Ligne, but no one seemd to like it on me!

Last week I actually ordered the large Ultimate Soft in black but started to worry about the leather not lasting. Others suggested the Classic Jumbo Caviar and the GST.

I saw a girl with the GST in Silver yesterday and it looked so good on her with jeans that I decided I would switch my order.....

Then, at the end of the night, I went into the Chanel Boutique in Saks, Orlando. The wonderful SA and I were talking about all my "worries" about the leathers and she said: "I think I have a sale bag that would be perfect for you. It's made of distressed leather so there are no worries of the leather scuffing up!"

She brought this bag out and I fell in love immediately! All of a sudden there were no more questions! Some of the Chanel's looked a little too dressy for me and my lifestyle but this one fits perfectly! I felt like a kid on Christmas morning!

Best part was...it was originally $1,650 - 30%, so I got it for $1,155! WHOO HOO!

I have no idea what the name of this bag is or what line it came from! I've looked through the libraries and can't find anything similar! Help me out if you can! The tag reads: Small Tote Bag - 94305 - Black - NSZ. The bag measures 11"T x 9"W x 9"D. For being a "small" tote bag, I think the bag is in good proportion since I am 5'10".

The SA thinks it is from late 2006/early 2007. She thought it was a modern chain but it doesn't look that way to me, from what I've seen on tpf. She said it had been put away in their storeroom and they only just found it again!

Check out the pics and let me know what you think! :heart:

Attachments

• chanel_001.jpg
    chanel_001.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,682
  • chanel_002.jpg
    chanel_002.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,622
  • chanel_003.jpg
    chanel_003.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,577
  • chanel_004.jpg
    chanel_004.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,561
  • chanel_005.jpg
    chanel_005.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,658
sooo pretty!!! i honeslty love it! love the proportion a lot! congrats

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

I am in love!! This is the first time I have seen this style. It kind of reminds me of a vintage piece. Very, very nice...and on sale too. Lucky girl.