got my first bbag..she's beautiful but too small!

Oh, that's too bad it's too small - it's so gorgeous! As a mom myself, though, I know what you mean about it being too small. If I were still toting diapers, wipes, etc. around, I'd need something bigger. Luckily my son's 4 now so I only need to have enough room for a water bottle, a snack and the odd toy. The City's perfect for that.

Can you afford to keep the City (in addition to getting a Work)? You'll probably love it once you don't have to carry all the baby stuff around.

Can you keep her for non-baby use? Once baby grows a little bit older you won't need to cart bottles, diapers around? :smile: Or use a different diaper bag? You could still use this for shopping trips, running errands etc.

But if you can only have one bag and you need it to be larger and you want to use a Bbag as a diaper bag.. then definitely keep looking. You should be able to sell it without much difficulty.

i would LOVE to keep her but i can't afford to sit on the money i spent on her and buy another one...i mean i could but i don't want to because that's quite a lot of money to spend and not even use for al ong time..hahaa ohhh how i wish i could make her bigger..i keep staring at it and soo want to use but just too small

What a gorgeous bag! I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. But you are right, that is too small for mommy stuff (I'm a mom too and prefer the courier when I need to bring baby things). It should be easy enough to resell though - it's a really great red.

I know how you feel, I'm a BIG bag lover myself! She is beautiful though, maybe you could just carry her when your going out for a night or when your going shopping or on a day you don't need everything you normally carry. Good luck ;)

Glad to hear the update and that the size is working out. I think it is a great bag and I love the color. Later on if you want something slightly bigger, you could go with a Part Time (still has the same shape and long strap). I love both the City and the Part Time.

Congrats on resolving the issue!

Tofu,,,it is lovely!! I think you got it at an ok price to right? The seller seemed very nice too as I was in contact with her about it. I am more of a work style gal myself but I currently bought three city balbags that I am waiting for (anis, bubblegum and seafoam) but I know what you mean, the city is a little small:smile: . I´d like to get a first too even though I know it doesn´t suit my needs.........is that what they call addiction:lol:

Good luck with your balbag hunt Tofu:smile:

I just read the whole thread, and I am sooo happy that the size worked out for you, yay!!