got my first bbag-- sapin city

1. hi!!! i got my first bbag in sapin city and i love it!!! :yahoo: it was an impulse buy, wasnt planning to buy bbag coz i cant afford it but what the heck! told my husband its gonna be my one and only, but i love my bbag so much ive started planning my next one :nuts:

heres a pix of my sapin city!

bags 002.jpg
  2. Congrats and good for you.:yahoo:

3. aww congrats !
    i cant wait to get my first one
    your so lucky

4. Congrats on crossing over to the dark side!! ;)

Love ya Sapin!

5. Congrats! Enjoy it!

6. Congrats!!!

7. You will love it! :yahoo: I have a sapin work, and out of all my bags, the leather on that bag is the best!! Enjoy!!

8. thank you!!! the leather is really soft and gorgeous! :yahoo: you cant see it very well on the picture... ill try to get a better shot next time!

ive been looking at your posts re: next season's colors... too bad they dont have pinks or lilacs! cant wait to get my hands on a brighter colored bbag :nuts:

9. Congrats! I love that color. Very high on my covet list! What a lovely first bbag.

10. tamy, congrats!!!
    girl, i think you just lied to your DH... you know you wanted more, and it's kinda hard to only have 1 balenciaga, because when you had 1, then you're always craving for more :P

11. I love that color - perfect for Fall/ Winter! Congrats - great choice!

12. Congrats, tamy! :yahoo: I think your picture is great! You can see how soft the leather is! :love: :heart:

13. Congrats Tammy...gorgeous bag!

14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    One and only Bbag?! LOL!

Seriously though, congrats on your new beeyoootiful bag! She's so gorgeous! Enjoy!!!

15. Congrats :yahoo: ...1 + 1 = 1 + 1 = 1 + 1 = 1....:P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice