got my first bbag-- sapin city

tamy

O.G.
Nov 20, 2006
hi!!! i got my first bbag in sapin city and i love it!!! :yahoo: it was an impulse buy, wasnt planning to buy bbag coz i cant afford it but what the heck! told my husband its gonna be my one and only, but i love my bbag so much ive started planning my next one :nuts:

heres a pix of my sapin city!

Attachments

• bags 002.jpg
    bags 002.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 188
thank you!!! the leather is really soft and gorgeous! :yahoo: you cant see it very well on the picture... ill try to get a better shot next time!

ive been looking at your posts re: next season's colors... too bad they dont have pinks or lilacs! cant wait to get my hands on a brighter colored bbag :nuts:

tamy, congrats!!!
girl, i think you just lied to your DH... you know you wanted more, and it's kinda hard to only have 1 balenciaga, because when you had 1, then you're always craving for more :P

hi!!! i got my first bbag in sapin city and i love it!!! :yahoo: it was an impulse buy, wasnt planning to buy bbag coz i cant afford it but what the heck! told my husband its gonna be my one and only, but i love my bbag so much ive started planning my next one :nuts:

heres a pix of my sapin city!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
One and only Bbag?! LOL!

Seriously though, congrats on your new beeyoootiful bag! She's so gorgeous! Enjoy!!!