Got my first B-Bag Finally

Alexenjie

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
I had to drive all over creation this morning but the Balenciaga 2005 city carmel bag that I bought off of e-bay 2 weeks ago (from the well known seller in Hong Kong) was finally located at my local post office. I am angry that the post office screwed up my delivery so badly and said that they had left an attempted to deliver notice at my address twice when I never received anything! Then they put the wrong information in their tracking system about where the package was.

The bag is gorgeous and even better looking than the seller described. I will post some pictures as soon as my SO gets back from China in a couple of days with our camera.

I showed the bag to my daughter-in-law this morning and she said she liked it except she just didn't picture me with a bag with tassels. I almost burst out laughing since the tassels are one of the things that have attracted me to Balenciaga in the first place. She actually suggested me taking them off and having them replaced with a regular tab to open the zippers (no way!!!)

One thing I find odd is the seller only included one extra tassel. Shouldn't there be a whole set of replacements and can I just call Balenciaga and pay to have them mail me a set?

I can barely work today, I just want to sit here and admire and touch my bag. Peggy