Got my First 2 Louis Vuitton Pieces!!!!!

NateLouis

O.G.
Oct 2, 2007
Hi everyone. New to the forum and the Louis Vuitton family. I recently graduated from college last week with my B.A. in Education (Im sooo happy :yahoo:) and because of that I had to treat myself to some LV in celebration (Pocket Agenda and Porte Cartes Simple). There will be more comming soon, maybe as early as next weekend.

I will be doing a lot of traveling this year and was looking at the Pochette Bosphore in Damier or the Olav PM as a side bag. I would appreciate any suggestions between the two. Thanks Everyone.

Attachments

• 2DSCN0013.JPG
    2DSCN0013.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 437
congratz on school and LV!!
i got the olav pm this august 07 and its amazing!! its perfect size for all my needs [keys, wallet, tissue(lol), phone etc]. i tried the pochette bosphore, in my own opinion i found it was a little flat to carry bulky things like sunglasses etc.

once again congratz!

first of all, congrats on your first lv!!! i would go for the the damier olav! the design is more classic and i think it will last longer in terms of design. function-wise i think you can put more stuff without not making the shape of the bag not look nice...post them once you have decided! good luck!

First of all, big congrats on graduating and earning a degree! Second, welcome to tPF and congrats on your first LV pieces, I'm sure it won't be your last! Great pieces btw, I have the pocket agenda and have been using it as a checkbook holder for years now. I love it!