Got my Eggplant (no pics yet)

LoriB

wife, mom, bagaholic
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
My 04 Eggplant First was just delivered to my office. Since I am at work, no pics available yet, sorry.:rolleyes:

Now I have a really, really big problem. This bag is FREAKING GORGEOUS. The leather is just sublime, I mean....I had no idea it could be this nice. I really think I have to keep this bag. Anyone who read my post about finances knows the decision I have to make. I have decided to let two bags go and keep one. My ink first is my BABY. I completely transformed the leather on my ink first with a lot of massage, technique, and lotion. But...but....but....I can't let go of this eggplant. Wahhhhhhh!:crybaby:

Pics will be coming as soon as I can....I cannot stop touching this bag! I keep reaching over and touching it. Good thing I don't have office co-workers, they'd think I'd lost my mind.

Ink firsts aren't that hard to find ... you will have future opportunities to get another one. The eggplant, however, is very rare ... so I think that makes the decision a little more clear-cut, although not easy! :smile:

If it were a regular ink bag, then sure, there's no contest. However....you all have not seen my ink bag. I twisted, massaged and lotioned that thing to death and the result is just amazing. It is just soooooo unique looking now, and the softness and smushy-ness is really extraordinary. I would be so sad to let it go. But....good grief.....the eggplant is every bit as yummy. Boo hoo, poor me huh? *L*

Ohh Lori .... keep them both :yes: !! Thinking on my 'motto': I'm less eating .... so I can buy a new bbags ;) :wlae: :roflmfao: he he he ..... I know I'm crazy !!!

Enjoy your bags Lori ...:flowers: :love:

Well, the thing is...there are other things lingering around my house that I could sell and get the same amount of money that I would get for a bbag. But I would have to put a lot of effort into selling 4-5 items whereas I could easily sell one bag. Decisions, decisions. Also, I could go back to mystery shopping. Before I got this job and I was a sahm, I did mystery shopping for fun and I did earn a little bit of money. Mostly though it was for the perks, like free membership to Sams Club, free prescription sunglasses, etc. Mystery shopping is not a walk in the park, though. There is actually a lot of work involved and you are responsible for paying your own taxes, etc since you are your own boss. Hmmm....I will have to spend a few days thinking all of this over. I'll get pics up as soon as I can, after I get home from work.