Got my dream bag!!!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
After over 2 years of lusting after this bag, I finally got it! I can't believe I own this bag!!! I feel like I'm dreaming!

Introducing my men's Peekaboo bag in black Selleria leather. The leather is divine! So resilient and thick, yet supple to the touch. I don't have any other bags made from such luxurious leather. It is fully leather- and suede-lined. The Selleria plaque inside is actually sterling silver. Such luxurious details.

This bag was at the top of my wish list (alongside the Hermes HAC which I don't think I will ever be able to get). Now my collection is complete! I can't wait to use it, but it's been snowing like crazy here in Toronto, and there will be salt/slush everywhere for weeks, and I don't want my new bag to get splashed/dirty. It's the crown jewel of my collection, after all (and also the most expensive!). Hopefully I get to use it before or during the holidays.

And I'm so glad I got Fusto earlier. Of all my bags. he looks most perfect on this bag, as if they're made for each other!
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Congrats on your new bag!

I love Fendi too, the quality is just incredible. The whole Hermes 'game' you have to play to try buy one of their bags is a little too much for me personally.

Hope the weather improves soon ☺
Exactly that. The amount of stuff I would have to buy from Hermes in order to be offered the chance to buy a HAC is beyond my income. I always thought that the only obstacle to getting it was the price of the bag (which is already insanely high). I didn't know that on top of the bag not being readily available to buy, I would not be "allowed" to buy it even if it came in stock.

The quality of this Peekaboo is truly incredible. The attention to detail is remarkable.

After over 2 years of lusting after this bag, I finally got it! I can't believe I own this bag!!! I feel like I'm dreaming!

Introducing my men's Peekaboo bag in black Selleria leather. The leather is divine! So resilient and thick, yet supple to the touch. I don't have any other bags made from such luxurious leather. It is fully leather- and suede-lined. The Selleria plaque inside is actually sterling silver. Such luxurious details.

This bag was at the top of my wish list (alongside the Hermes HAC which I don't think I will ever be able to get). Now my collection is complete! I can't wait to use it, but it's been snowing like crazy here in Toronto, and there will be salt/slush everywhere for weeks, and I don't want my new bag to get splashed/dirty. It's the crown jewel of my collection, after all (and also the most expensive!). Hopefully I get to use it before or during the holidays.

And I'm so glad I got Fusto earlier. Of all my bags. he looks most perfect on this bag, as if they're made for each other!
View attachment 3550500 View attachment 3550501 View attachment 3550502 View attachment 3550503 View attachment 3550504
I'm so so happy for you, dear averagejoe!! :yahoo: Huge congrats!! :hugs: Your Peekaboo Selleria is more than gorgeous, and with Fusto: it's absolute perfection! They're made for each other! :loveeyes:

Reactions: averagejoe

View attachment 3550500 View attachment 3550501 View attachment 3550502 View attachment 3550503 View attachment 3550504

Congratulations on your grail bag! Welcome to the Peekaboo club ;)

Eagerly waiting for mod shots!

Congrats! I've always stuck to Burberry, Mulberry, and Aspinal of London (my British trifecta as I like to call it) but lately Burberry hasn't come out with anything good, Mulberry doesn't look like Mulberry anymore because the old creative director at Celine took over, and aspinal is still aspinal. I've been drawn to Fendi and plan on buying the grande by the way next month for my birthday! I love seeing pictures of other people's Fendi! I have only heard good things about quality! Congrats and I hope the weather up north gets better soon!

Congrats! I've always stuck to Burberry, Mulberry, and Aspinal of London (my British trifecta as I like to call it) but lately Burberry hasn't come out with anything good, Mulberry doesn't look like Mulberry anymore because the old creative director at Celine took over, and aspinal is still aspinal. I've been drawn to Fendi and plan on buying the grande by the way next month for my birthday! I love seeing pictures of other people's Fendi! I have only heard good things about quality! Congrats and I hope the weather up north gets better soon!
I've been so obsessed that my last three bags were from Fendi, all within a bit more than a year.