Got my dream bag!!!

I actually like the weight. I've got some large men's bags that are pretty heavy and I prefer the weight. I don't like how my canvas and nylon bags feel so light weight. I like the material to have thickness and heft.

The micro bags are adorable but they are super expensive for a bag that can't even fit a phone in most cases! They look like really fancy coin purses in my opinion.

Ahhh I never saw them that way before in terms of the heft of the bag.

Yeah the micro bags are so adorable - the price of those things though... I attached a micro baguette that was actually worth more than my LV Speedy B - thats actually saying something. I think if i were to actuallly bite the bullet I would definitely get them preloved. (I see them as practical bag charms ).

Ps. Finally saw the Dioramas in person and its actually spectacular! Plus the service at Dior was unlike any other luxury boutique that I have been to before! They gave me food, water and coffee after finding out I hadnt had lunch yet and also recommended and helped me place a reservation at said place just in case the place was busy (around 2-3pm) I was only looking and window shopping - but for all that extra work they did and they didnt have to, I bought two pairs of sunglasses and a cardholder to compensate

Ahhh I never saw them that way before in terms of the heft of the bag.

Yeah the micro bags are so adorable - the price of those things though... I attached a micro baguette that was actually worth more than my LV Speedy B - thats actually saying something. I think if i were to actuallly bite the bullet I would definitely get them preloved. (I see them as practical bag charms ).

Ps. Finally saw the Dioramas in person and its actually spectacular! Plus the service at Dior was unlike any other luxury boutique that I have been to before! They gave me food, water and coffee after finding out I hadnt had lunch yet and also recommended and helped me place a reservation at said place just in case the place was busy (around 2-3pm) I was only looking and window shopping - but for all that extra work they did and they didnt have to, I bought two pairs of sunglasses and a cardholder to compensate
Wow! What above and beyond service! Amazing.

(Please reveal your Dior goodies in the Dior forum!)

Yes, Dioramas are very well-constructed. The large black grained calfskin version looks amazing on guys. @Prada Prince 's black with gold hardware is stunning. I also really like the Diorama Satchel on guys. The thick fabric strap looks quite masculine.

And I agree about the micro Fendis. They are priced higher than some entry-level totes. Their prices are so high that I can actually buy a Fendi Selleria Monster tote from Ssense on sale for just a few hundred more, and get a lot more use out of it. I like looking at them but I would not buy them. Just way too expensive for what I consider a bag charm that doubles as a coin purse. The men's mini backpack charms are similar. Even on sale they cost as much (or more) than some larger bags.

Reactions: L.Vuitton.Freak
Wore my Peekaboo out for the first time today, and I am in LOVE!!!

When my arms got tired from holding shopping bags, I was able to wear the bag with its shoulder strap. So convenient! And the front compartment is like an open-top tote when it is dropped down, while the back is a zipped-top bag. Very functional.
2 (1).jpg 2 (2).jpg 4 (2).jpg

Wore my Peekaboo out for the first time today, and I am in LOVE!!!

When my arms got tired from holding shopping bags, I was able to wear the bag with its shoulder strap. So convenient! And the front compartment is like an open-top tote when it is dropped down, while the back is a zipped-top bag. Very functional.
View attachment 3562906 View attachment 3562907 View attachment 3562908

Looks so good! You wear that bag well! Love the scarf I have the same one [emoji4]

Reactions: averagejoe
This is an amazing bag!!! You simply look very stylish and classy :heart::heart:

Thank you very much!

Looks so good! You wear that bag well! Love the scarf I have the same one [emoji4]

Thanks! I love the scarf too! When I first saw it years ago, it was part of the men's collection as well as the women's collection. I don't know why they made it exclusively women's now. The Verone, Brown, and Black versions make great scarves for men.

Reactions: jay88
love your bag; congrats! and i like the way you have accessorized it with the monster charm, to give it a nice accent and dash of colour :smile:

I am still debating if I should buy the women's monster peekaboo :smile: also in black...