Got my Dorothy Shoes!! Red Grease NP's

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
I fell in love with these shoes when I saw another tPF post hers in February or March. I had debated and I decided to get them last week during the egc. I love them. The color is fantasic and the pewter on the heel and toe give a great contrast.

I was looking at them again last night, though and I saw that there is some of the pewter is rubbed off on one heel at the seam where the heel meets the shoe.:s. I am going to check with my SA, but my guess is this was the last pair in my size. I am going to send pics to my SA and talk with him later. I know I am going to keep them, but for $770 I want perfection.

Attachments

• Red Grease NP's.JPG
    Red Grease NP's.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Red Grease NP pose1.JPG
    Red Grease NP pose1.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 144
  • Red Grease NP pose2.JPG
    Red Grease NP pose2.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 166
Very nice! Was it Sammydoll (?) who posted them? I know what you mean about getting shoes in perfect condition, but with CLs, it's very common for the metallic to be rubbed off even when NIB.

Congrats! They are very pretty and "Dorothy" like. :smile: Enjoy them!

I bought the red/white seersuckers for EGC too, but I got a $600 gift card so it's not worth me trying to get the PAs because then my EGC would get all messed up. If you just got the $75 EGC though, then just return these and rebuy them with the 30% discount. 30% off of $770 is $231 so I would take the $231 vs. a $75 gift card that forces me to buy more. LOL

I fell in love with these shoes when I saw another tPF post hers in February or March. I had debated and I decided to get them last week during the egc. I love them. The color is fantasic and the pewter on the heel and toe give a great contrast.

I was looking at them again last night, though and I saw that there is some of the pewter is rubbed off on one heel at the seam where the heel meets the shoe.:s. I am going to check with my SA, but my guess is this was the last pair in my size. I am going to send pics to my SA and talk with him later. I know I am going to keep them, but for $770 I want perfection.

They look beautiful! I just ordered a pair of black grease NPs. Can you tell me how you did with sizing. Did you go up?

Congrats! They are very pretty and "Dorothy" like. :smile: Enjoy them!

I bought the red/white seersuckers for EGC too, but I got a $600 gift card so it's not worth me trying to get the PAs because then my EGC would get all messed up. If you just got the $75 EGC though, then just return these and rebuy them with the 30% discount. 30% off of $770 is $231 so I would take the $231 vs. a $75 gift card that forces me to buy more. LOL

Asha, thats was I was going to do since I just got the $75 egc.

Island Spice- I take my "regular" CL size in these which is a 10 even though they are patent. My US size is a 9-9.5 and I did have to go to a 10.5 in my other patent CL's but these are perfect.