Got My Dark Gold Reissue in 227!!

Thanks sweetsparkle, shouldereyecandy, IceEarl & happie_berrie!!

I got a nerve to take her out with me to the movies today, even though it's raining this morning! LOL! I'm just soo excited to use it outside the office! (for dates, etc.)

Thanks sweetsparkle, shouldereyecandy, IceEarl & happie_berrie!!

I got a nerve to take her out with me to the movies today, even though it's raining this morning! LOL! I'm just soo excited to use it outside the office! (for dates, etc.)

Bah. Would the leather be ok in the rain??:wtf:
I know the caviar jumbos do fine but never thought about the reissues.

i love this color. I wish you could show us modeling pics :drool:

^ Well, good thing we live near the train station iluvbags! :biggrin: We went straight to the train station, then the movie is inside the mall, so we didn't go out in the rain after all! Hehe! ;)

I can't do modelling pics.. i'm too big to model now. LOL!

^ Well, good thing we live near the train station iluvbags! :biggrin: We went straight to the train station, then the movie is inside the mall, so we didn't go out in the rain after all! Hehe! ;)

I can't do modelling pics.. i'm too big to model now. LOL!

Rica, you aren't big silly, the BABY is! I am 100% certain you are georgeous and glowing! You are going to be one hot mama!:yahoo: BTW, Will they allow a Chanel reissue in the delivery room??? LOL! Congrats and enjoy!

^LOL! I just wish they created a bigger reissue where it can be a travel / overnight bag so that I can take it to the hospital with me when I deliver my baby! LOL!