Got my damier speedy 30!

ck21 said:
Lucky you! My 25 should be arriving tomorrow!

Can you believe still no damier speedy at the Mpls. boutique?

Wow! Did you call them or stop by recently? Hehe by the time they do give me a call I will tell them I have one already but thanks anyways:P

Jill said:
I love my Damier 30..perfect size for me..BUT I love big bags.I honestly dont think its big though!(SAD!) Mine came with a drawstring dustcover too.....

Jill, I agree with you! I visited LV again yesterday to look at the mono in a 30 and the 35. The 35, on me, is a great size! I am pretty sure that I am going to go for that vs. the mono speedy in 30. That way I will have a Damier 30 and a mono 35, so they won't compete with eachother in the closet. :P :lol: :roflmfao:

Munchkyn said:
I just got my bag today and it's absolutely gorgeous! BUT I think the 30 is too big on me more than I thought. I put my stuff into it too and I have so much extra space. :sad: So I did already order a 25 so I think I am going to return the 30. I did post a pic though for everyone to see.

In addition to my damier speedy 25 order I added a mono speedy 25 and a orange perfo bandeau!!! Hehe I am just loving the speedy right now and I wanted to get the mono too before the price increase. :shame:

Also, when I got my damier speedy 30 it was not folded flat but had cardboard inside and in a big box!!!

My dustbag was the drawstring one though. Did anybody else get that? I thought it was the folded over one was the new dustbag?

Also where is the datecode on the damier? I can't find mine:huh:

You and I are just the same...recently new LV purchases, and we can't stop! :lol: Congrats and enjoy!

What all do you have now? I thought you already had a mono speedy?

I really was not going to buy this beauty until I saw for myself...I did, it's stunning, I am waiting too!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MUNCHKYN:love: !!!! I love the 30 also, but go with what makes you happiest!:heart:

congrats..you will love it. I love my speedy damier 30. Its just perfect now because we are having alot of rain around here so I dont have to worry about it as much as the mono. My favorite is still the mono, I have the BH and the speedy 25 and the blois but I hate to wear then in the rainy weather. I notice that I do get alot of second looks with this bag. At this point its something that not everyone has...I noticed its still not on Eluxury. I wonder why they didnt ship alot of them?