Got my Cartier watch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014

Attached Files:

2. Pretty!!! It will def get easier to open. Also, when I got my watch it was really tough opening and they did something to loose in just a bit. Now it's super easy to take on and off. You are going to love it!!!

3. Beautiful watch, congratulations!!

4. Gorgeous-
    Wear in good health!

5. Congrats!!! It's beautiful :smile:

6. OMG!!! you made the plunge a bought your watch!!!! This watch is is stellar. I may just buy one next! ;)
    CONGRATS!!! Wear it in style

7. Thanks bro. As you know so much about Cartier, can you help to answer my very "dumb" question :P:smile:

8. Stunning watch! Congrats!

9. Congrats! It is definitely beautiful.

10. Great...classic and sporty!

11. very pretty. and always a timeless classic. enjoy:smile:

12. OMG!!!! Finally someone who bought a Tank Anglaise! I love this watch and it looks amazing on you!!! Fantastic, really! Wear it in good health. This will be my next splurge.

13. Thanks "LovingDiamonds" and all others:smile:. I always like rectangle shape watch but the classic Tank does not look good on my wrist as it has the "sharp" rectangle. When I saw Tank Anglaise I loved instantly, and when trying on it looked good too, because it is so smooth.

14. sure. although IDK what your questions would be but I can try and answer your question. Better to PM bcuz I havent been receiving your quote msgs! thanks ;)