Got my Carlyle

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
Congratulations!!!
I love the Grommets... the Carlyle is a great style!!
Awesome price too!!
Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Hollie91999

Apr 10, 2014
California
Thank you...it's my first black leather coach bag..I love the grommets!! Was debating between pink borough and loganberry phoebe...I already had 2 phoebes so got Carlyle instead, might go back and get pink borough if she's still there on sale next week...borough is a little too structured for me. But I'm sitting here thinking about her.......

flik

Jun 27, 2014
Thank you...it's my first black leather coach bag..I love the grommets!! Was debating between pink borough and loganberry phoebe...I already had 2 phoebes so got Carlyle instead, might go back and get pink borough if she's still there on sale next week...borough is a little too structured for me. But I'm sitting here thinking about her.......
Congratulations on your lovely carlyle. You'll see, you can *never* have too many black bags! As for the pink borough, go for it. I've got several & they are magnificent. You won't regret it.

letstalkbags

Sep 21, 2012
Love my Carlyle!!! Got her at Dillard's for 30% plus 30% off.... Love getting bags on sale!!!
Very nice and such a great deal ! Love the way it looks with the grommets.
The borough is a great bag too. I say go for it ! I first thought it was too structured for me then I tried it on and was hooked.:amuse: