Got my Bulga Crescent tote today!

Carmen82

O.G.
May 1, 2007
It's sooo soft..I got it in banana, it's very very pale yellow...I love it...it kinda sits funny on my shoulder...but it hangs nicely from the crock of my arm or as a tote..
I also got my hayden harnett clutch wallet today in plum...it's sooo pretty :yahoo:

Congrats! Ooh...do you think you could do a review or pics of the wallet? I'm thinking of one of those...and plum is such a pretty color! I can't decide between that or pewter.

it's pretty big...the straps fit on my shoulders...but it kinda feels awkward..maybe because of the bag? but then again I'm only 5'2 so it could just be cuz I'm short.
I can post pics later if u want

mrqx2, I can post pics of the wallet in a little bit after dinner...you should totally get one of these wallets...the leather on it is soooo soft...and the color is sooo cute...it's got 2 zipped up sections for coins..one inside the wallet..and one on the back...it's awesome! i was actually thinking of getting one in pewter as well...i originally ordered the black and plum...but the black was out of stock...you get get one now while the 30% off and free shipping still apply!