Got my Bronze Stam today!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got my bronze stam in the mail this morning and I'm ecstatic!! :yahoo: I haven't seen this color in person before today and I'm very pleased. She's a BIG bag for me but oh sooo pretty & I love the style! Here are some pictures to share!

I bought this bag from an eBay seller and it came from Neiman Marcus... I have no reason to doubt it's authenticity but this is my first MJ bag so if fellow stam owners can take a look at my pics and tell me what you think I would really appreciate it! :nuts: :flowers:

Bronze Stam.jpg Bronze Stam PF1.jpg Bronze Stam PF2.jpg Bronze Stam PF3.jpg Bronze Stam PF4.jpg Bronze Stam PF5.jpg Bronze Stam PF6.jpg
  2. Oh MY!! What a beautiful bag!!! I love the bronze! I totally get why you're so happy, lol! Congrats!

3. Congrats!

4. Lovensparkle, congrats on your new Stam! =)

5. That is a beauty, congrats!

6. ohhhh purdy! congrats.

7. Congrats on your new Stam!!! Enjoy it...it's beautiful.

8. 0o0o0o, i totally think your new Stam is beautiful! congrats!!!!

9. ooo she is lovely :smile:

10. Lovensparkle, congrats on your bronze Stam - its beautiful! :shame:

Hanne

11. I own that color in the large bowler and it is so rich and beautiful in rl.
    Enjoy it, 'cause I sure am!

12. I love that color! Definitely on my wish list.

13. absolutely gorgeous, wow!

14. Breathtakingly beautiful!! Congrats! =)

15. Congratulations! She is very Beautiful! I pre-ordered one a Bronze one from BG and it is on it's way. Not sure if I will keep her though - as I got a Chanel over the weekend instead, but we'll see. I am yet undecided.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice