Got my blush gauffre!!!

OOH!! It's lovely!! YES! We need modeling pics!!! I couldn't help myself either..I ordered the same bag and it will be on it's way tomorrow!!! Woo-hoo! We'll be bag triplets! Are you reading this JILL!?? You enabler you!!! You must be soooo excited! Congrats!!

Congrats Emmy. Can't wait to see your pictures too. =)

OMG does she like it? She MUST hate the weather (and the shopping)! that's fantastic!--Great school..Do you ever come and visit her? OMG we should meet! We can both wear our bags and drive down to see Jill!! Of course by then she'll have ten more and we'll have to shop all weekend...What a blast!!!

Actually - she loves the school - she's at Newhouse - majoring in advertising, which is why she wanted to go there. I know I hate the weather - she has her car now, but we drove her up last January - too cold for me - I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe! Hey....nope, too cold!

And don't worry - she makes up for the shopping when she comes home! ;)

Gorgeous bag! Congrats Bisbee! The Gauffre is really my favorite Prada design!:heart:

Am still drooling over Cougess' silver Gauffre:drool: :drool: Keep on going back to admire it...guess I'll only have peace in mind till I get mine:shame:

wow thats beautiful!! both you and jill have wonderful taste!! :smile:

Thanks...I couldn't get past that picture of her with the bag! Unfortunately, although this bag will look fabulous on anyone, I don't think it's going to make me look like Jill! (It would have to be a miracle-worker - I'm also MUCH older than she is!) :shame:

yes ...... it's all Jill's fault.......... I've bought one too and I never even thought I'd own a Prada until sneaking onto this thread a few weeks ago. Mine is in camello.......... :P I am still in shock!

It's beautiful in camello! Don't you love it? I took a modeling pic of mine last night which I'll post later...of course, my granddaughter is the model (she's 22 months)!