Got my blue Paddy...weird question...

asl_bebes said:
I have a paddie in blanc and I don't zip up my bag and lock the straps in. I keep the padlock locked on its hook and just use that section as a flap to cover the opening (same idea as the Fendi spy). That way you're able to get in and out quickly. Besides I don't think it's good for the padlock to be opened and closed all the time. I saw one TFSer hang the padlock around the handle on one of her pictures, that's one idea if you find too bothersome with the lock on top.

That is a beautiful color, that blue will look great with jeans!

this is exactly what i do. could not have explained it better myself. thanxs asl_bebes:biggrin:

That is an amazing colour!! Even though I just got my paddy a couple of days I can't be bothered to lock it. I just leave it where it was and just close the zippers. Is it more of a grey blue or a baby blue?

Tanja said:
That is an amazing colour!! Even though I just got my paddy a couple of days I can't be bothered to lock it. I just leave it where it was and just close the zippers. Is it more of a grey blue or a baby blue?

It's more of a grey blue...sort of a "stormy" color. A lot lighter, I think, than the grey bag you ordered. But they are both awesome!

Thanks to all for the lock advice! I like your ideas. :biggrin:

Tanja said:
Because in the Chloe shop they said it'll be baby blue but it's really beautiful especially with jeans. Have you already taken it out?

If you like, I can try to get a photo in natural light tomorrow so you can see the color better. It is like a baby blue with grey tones. Hard to describe, but definitely more blue-grey than a true baby blue. If you look at the one on Styledrops.com it looks closest to the real color. I did not order mine from them, but from a boutique in California that the Chloe store in Costa Mesa recommended (they found the Edith for me, so I am giving them some business!).

congrats:biggrin: i love that color. Does your lock not close and stays open without latching? Cause if that i saw one at neiman and it was a defected lock. so the bag had to be returned.

Beautiful!!!!

I had lock issues too. Then I figured that you need the key to unlock and lock it. Turns one way to lock, another to unlock. (Sometimes I think there should be instructions with these bags.)