Got my blue Paddy...weird question...

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
My light blue Paddington has at last arrived! My question is about the lock...is there a trick to locking the bag? I unlocked it without any problem, but I can't seem to lock it back. And the lock is MUCH bigger than I expected, although the bag size is perfect and the color is divine! Can someone give me the secret to closing the lock again? Please? :blink:

Okay, I figured it out. Here are a couple of photos. The blue photographed a little lighter than it actually is (sorry -- flash), but the color really is quite lovely. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Chloe Paddington Blue front.jpg
    Chloe Paddington Blue front.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Chloe Paddington Blue side.jpg
    Chloe Paddington Blue side.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 205
ETenebris said:
Okay, I figured it out. Here are a couple of photos. The blue photographed a little lighter than it actually is (sorry -- flash), but the color really is quite lovely. :biggrin:

i love the color. congrats. re: lock.. i do not lock mine. i want to be able to get in and out of it quickly. hope this helps.

I have a paddie in blanc and I don't zip up my bag and lock the straps in. I keep the padlock locked on its hook and just use that section as a flap to cover the opening (same idea as the Fendi spy). That way you're able to get in and out quickly. Besides I don't think it's good for the padlock to be opened and closed all the time. I saw one TFSer hang the padlock around the handle on one of her pictures, that's one idea if you find too bothersome with the lock on top.

That is a beautiful color, that blue will look great with jeans!