Got my blue Paddy...weird question...

Jan 30, 2006
New Jersey
asl_bebes said:
I have a paddie in blanc and I don't zip up my bag and lock the straps in. I keep the padlock locked on its hook and just use that section as a flap to cover the opening (same idea as the Fendi spy). That way you're able to get in and out quickly. Besides I don't think it's good for the padlock to be opened and closed all the time. I saw one TFSer hang the padlock around the handle on one of her pictures, that's one idea if you find too bothersome with the lock on top.

That is a beautiful color, that blue will look great with jeans!

this is exactly what i do. could not have explained it better myself. thanxs asl_bebes:biggrin:

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Munich/Germany
That is an amazing colour!! Even though I just got my paddy a couple of days I can't be bothered to lock it. I just leave it where it was and just close the zippers. Is it more of a grey blue or a baby blue?

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
Tanja said:
That is an amazing colour!! Even though I just got my paddy a couple of days I can't be bothered to lock it. I just leave it where it was and just close the zippers. Is it more of a grey blue or a baby blue?
It's more of a grey blue...sort of a "stormy" color. A lot lighter, I think, than the grey bag you ordered. But they are both awesome!

Thanks to all for the lock advice! I like your ideas. :biggrin:

Tanja

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Munich/Germany
Because in the Chloe shop they said it'll be baby blue but it's really beautiful especially with jeans. Have you already taken it out?

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
Tanja said:
Because in the Chloe shop they said it'll be baby blue but it's really beautiful especially with jeans. Have you already taken it out?
If you like, I can try to get a photo in natural light tomorrow so you can see the color better. It is like a baby blue with grey tones. Hard to describe, but definitely more blue-grey than a true baby blue. If you look at the one on Styledrops.com it looks closest to the real color. I did not order mine from them, but from a boutique in California that the Chloe store in Costa Mesa recommended (they found the Edith for me, so I am giving them some business!).

yaa-yo

Jan 9, 2006
congrats:biggrin: i love that color. Does your lock not close and stays open without latching? Cause if that i saw one at neiman and it was a defected lock. so the bag had to be returned.

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
et, nice bag! the color is so pretty. i like that chloe made the paddy in this color

JoV

Purses are my Passion
Oct 31, 2005
New Jersey
Beautiful!!!!

I had lock issues too. Then I figured that you need the key to unlock and lock it. Turns one way to lock, another to unlock. (Sometimes I think there should be instructions with these bags.)

youngprof

O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
My lock locks just by pressing it shut? I don't seem to need to use the key to lock it, just to unlock it.