Got my birthday present early!! Thank-god-it's-friday reveal...

lisalovesshoes

♥ 9th April 2011 ♥
O.G.
May 11, 2009
Hi everyone! It's coming close to that time of the year where I have to divert my funds to birthday presents and christmas shopping.. (yes, majority of my loved ones are born between august and november! o_0) So this will be my last splurge for 2009!
1.JPG

This first item... I've wanted this bag for as long as I can remember, since I've only started buying my own LVs this year.. I do not have to reason with anyone to get it! :yahoo:
3.JPG

Hmm... what could these be...? :graucho:
2.JPG

Ooooo... bleu nuit!:biggrin:
4.JPG

I won't drag this out too long... need a nap before I head out!
My parents went to Paris and what better opportunity to get my HG bag! Me and mom thought it might be easier if we didn't tell my dad but he figured it out when my mom insisted they went to LV and not Chanel.. lol
So... introducing Ms. Manhattan!! i'm in LVoooee.. They weren't coming back to Aust so I wasn't goin to see my precious until I went back for holidays in November around my birthday.. but they ended up passing it on to a friend who was flying here and they suprised me with it! Happy birthday in advance to me!! hehe :yahoo:
7.JPG 8.JPG

This week has been an absolute nightmare at work.... so when the lovely Sarah from LV rang to say my ordered items have arrived I couldn't wait till Friday to pick them up! Made the rest of the week go by verrryyy quickly!
Can't think of a better way to do some damage..... can u? :graucho:
5.JPG 6.JPG
Now... I absolutely love the marron but the rose clair..... I'm not entirely sure abt it... what do you guys think?