Got my BE dark grey LOVE ME!!!

Contessa, what did you think of the light grey for the mini? I don't know, after seeing these gorgeous rich colors (dark grey and choc), I"m very unsure now about the grey.... Thoughts anyone?

Lovebags2....I don't know....the light grey with a sheen would be beautiful I believe. Completely different spectrum though.....then again, who's to say, you couldn't pull it off????

I'm most definitely going to get a LM in black crash.....just haven't decided on whether it's going to be mini...or regular.

I'm leaning towards regular....more leather to LOVE!!!!!!!

I'll have to take some artistic snaps.....see what I can come up with.....but Jackie can definitely have these if she wants.

Let's just say this....I'm not afraid of this bag....I grab it, hug it, squeeze it without thinking I'm going to damage it in any way. Ever get that with a bag where you're just scared to death of using it for fear of putting a mark on it???? Love Me is meant to be LOVED....and I'm SO loving this bag!!!

time for another martini!!!

Contessa,

YEA! I'm so glad you finally got your beautiful Love Me!!!!:heart: I loved all your beautiful pictures, which is funny since I have the exact same bag in my closet! Hehehe....

It really is a stunner and I know what you mean about the bag being a bit of chameleon and blending in with whatever you have. It really is a gorgeous and unique bag.

Anna--did I see that you were able to locate a Dark Grey LM? Was Jackie able to get one for you!

I'm so happy for you! :woohoo:

Contessa,

YEA! I'm so glad you finally got your beautiful Love Me!!!!:heart: I loved all your beautiful pictures, which is funny since I have the exact same bag in my closet! Hehehe....

It really is a stunner and I know what you mean about the bag being a bit of chameleon and blending in with whatever you have. It really is a gorgeous and unique bag.

Anna--did I see that you were able to locate a Dark Grey LM? Was Jackie able to get one for you!

I'm so happy for you! :woohoo:

Yes...you could say, I was "inspired" :graucho:

Your thinking about the mini? LOL It's so late at night, and I'm still up on this PF thinking about the mini, which color should I get? Should I get another large LM? What color?

I think Jan once said it right, once you find BE, you won't know if your coming or going! LOL

Your thinking about the mini? LOL It's so late at night, and I'm still up on this PF thinking about the mini, which color should I get? Should I get another large LM? What color?

I think Jan once said it right, once you find BE, you won't know if your coming or going! LOL

Ok...here's what I love about the reg sized Love Me:

• spacious without being overwhelming or eating you alive!
  • gorgeous
  • gets softer and more lovable with use
  • great size already
  • MORE leather to love and squeeze! (yes, I'm sick!!!)
Mini Love Me Pros:

• great take on the original
  • great for nights on the town or meeting the girls for coffee
  • perfect for those who don't want a "larger" sized bag
  • great for days when you just want to grab your wallet, lipstick, keys and "go"
Cons....NONE!!!!!!!!!

Actually, again..with the mini, if you get it in a color that you absolutely ADORE, I can bet my BE bag that you'll be getting it in the ORIGINAL size very shortly......although less is sometimes more, with BE, you just want MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!!!!

Anyway you look at it, it's brilliant marketing on Jackie's part.....

Those with a reg-sized LM will want something smaller for the reasons I stated above and more....

And those with a mini will crave the larger version because they simply won't be satiated with the mini!!!!!!