got my 3 flaps... thinking to add.... which one?

SpeedyLover

Dec 14, 2009
all three are in gold hw.

here are what i am considering and why i am having such trouble deciding

1. white m/l with shw - might be too small for my things
- but i find light colored bags look bigger

2. black maxi with shw - i find the blk jumbo smaller than the beige. at least how it looks on me. so i thought maybe i can do black maxi.
- i already have the jumbo, so i feel different color is better money spent
- my jumbo gets heavy... can i carry a maxi?

3. 227 ghw - i just cant do silver on reissue
- but then all my 3 are already gold

4. red with shw - my best bet is from ebay and such which i dont want to do
- wait for the release but maybe i cannot afford it then.

so how do i decide... complicated isnt it?

I think get the maxi now with silver if it's not too big for you. get the re-issue later if you still want it. I have the same dilemmna I have alot of GH and if I get a re-issue I want gold.
also I think the price increase is going to be higher on the maxi.

I'm a big fan of the maxi - really like how you can messenger it as well as carry it on your shoulder. I saw the silver HW and think that it looks great. Second choice for me would be the red because I can't think of anything better than a red chanel flap. But like you said, those babies are hard to come by, and you never know what color red that chanel is going to come out with for the season and if you're going to like it.

sarahguz, jas33, and bags4cindy - i think against my body, the black maxi would work. Only concern is the weight. I tried to do single straps on my jumbo caviar... and i cant do it longer than a couple of minutes. it digs right in and was not comfortable at all. Although size wise, maxi appeals to me... i dont know weight wise.

I'm a gold hardware kinda girl. But I understand where you're coming from. I was like that too. You want to diversify your collection a bit. Personally, I'd go for the reissue as that's a totally different style from your flaps. Love the reissue because it's classic & understated. I think the gold on the reissue "pops" more. If you really want SH, then I'd go with the red option, especially if it's from 10C.