Got my 2nd Marc Jacobs!

Oct 29, 2006
Remember how awhile back I saw an aquamarine Louise at TJ Maxx but didn't want to shell out $400? Well, long story short, I was looking at ebay the other day and found one for much, much less and I just couldn't resist!

It came in the mail today & it's really cute. I love the blue color and I need more small bags!
Oh, I also had a question: the last pic I'm posting is the inside of the inside pocket (haha sorry if that's confusing)--there's a little white tag there that says "F05 197"--what does this mean? The style # starts with a "35" which, if I remember correctly, means season 3 (fall) of 2005... is this inside tag just repeating that?
TIA!

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 89
  • front2.jpg
    front2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 122
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 93
Remember how awhile back I saw an aquamarine Louise at TJ Maxx but didn't want to shell out $400? Well, long story short, I was looking at ebay the other day and found one for much, much less and I just couldn't resist!

It came in the mail today & it's really cute. I love the blue color and I need more small bags!
Oh, I also had a question: the last pic I'm posting is the inside of the inside pocket (haha sorry if that's confusing)--there's a little white tag there that says "F05 197"--what does this mean? The style # starts with a "35" which, if I remember correctly, means season 3 (fall) of 2005... is this inside tag just repeating that?
TIA!

Ok, answered my own question! Apparently this is a serial tag.. and the numbers I should have been looking at were "52" which is fall (season 2) 2005... hehe more info than anyone need to know :P!

i saw that bag at my local tj maxx a couple weeks ago..it was the only mj bag they had. good decision on getting it off ebay, i thought the price was too high for such a small bag.

i saw that bag at my local tj maxx a couple weeks ago..it was the only mj bag they had. good decision on getting it off ebay, i thought the price was too high for such a small bag.

I was surprised at the high price too--I mean, someone here found an Elise at TJ's for around $450! I'm glad it was there, though, because I got a good look at it & got to try it on before buying. :yes: