Got my 2.55 reissue gold 227 today!!!

chanelfans

Apr 27, 2007
My bag had finally arrived today!!! It is the 2.55 reissue gold 227 size, $2375.

Goldreissue227.jpg

I am so HAPPY!!! I love it so much! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Chanelfans I'm so happy for you!it's not released in Europe unfortunately-it was here during Christmas when I got my light silver.Is the colour more yellowish or as I see it in your pix?Congrats and enjoy!:nuts:
ps. we've got the same chesterfield sofa hehe!;)

Chanelfans!! It's soo beautiful!!! You're making me jealous!! hahaha.. I know we both wanted a gold reissue bag!! And after I saw your handbag... It makes me want the same color as yours now!! Only that I wanted the 226 size... (We have the opposite.. LOL.. You have the Navy Patent in 226 and I have it in 227, then the Gold Reissue if ever, I'm going to have a 226 and yours is 227!) Can you help me find a gold reissue handbag just like yours but in 226?? Please, please, please ask Joseph about this.. :sad: He's not answering any of my e-mails huhuhu.... I'm sooo, sooo frustrated... :sad:

Chanelfans I'm so happy for you!it's not released in Europe unfortunately-it was here during Christmas when I got my light silver.Is the colour more yellowish or as I see it in your pix?Congrats and enjoy!:nuts:
ps. we've got the same chesterfield sofa hehe!;)

The gold color should be more yellowish, like real golden color. I got it from Saks, it should be an old stock from last release, not from new Pre-Fall collections. :P