Got my 1st Botkier Bag!!! I'm lovin' it!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am already watching several others on the bay!!! YIPPEE!!

The bag is gorgeous, and although my "stuff" is a tight fit I stay pretty organized inside my bags anyway so it's working out well.

Here come the pic's and I have "modeling shots" to resize, then I'll post them too!!!

Attached Files:

2. I had to leave out my coin purse from inside the bag as it's just too small, but I didn't always carry it anyway! My Coachies didn't even toss tomatoes at me when I revealed it over there w/ collection pic's, they all thought it was GORGEOUS and I think my cousin is eyeing them now too!!!!

3. Here's a little "get to know me" info since I'm a new Botkier gal.

I'm married with no kids (by choice) and my idea of a baby is my dog. I live with my hubby of 5 years and am currently laid off from my normal factory job. I usually work building seats for the agricultural industry in small town Iowa.

I've always been a handbag girl, and loved my little Liz C. sets when I was in high school. I've been collecting COACH now for going on 3 years, but have always wanted to branch out. I'll post some collection pic's, maybe you all can appreciate my love for bags thru my Coach collection for now???? LOL

Attached Files:

4. Congrats on your new bag! This is one of my favorite style,too, only if it has a zippered closure. I went for the trigger instead and I got 2 of them, one in black, another one in acid yellow.

Welcome to Botkier, I'm sure you will love it even more.

5. I love your new bag, I actually love your whole collection! Congrats and welcome!

6. Congrats on your first Botkier! Great choice too!

7. I love your collection!!!

8. Congrats on your first Botkier!

9. Thanks! I have some not so great modeling pic's coming. Forgot about them the other night!!!

10. gorgeous!! congrats!!

11. Crud, my hubby's a HORIBBLE picture taker!!! He's FIRED!!! Anywho, only 1 came out and it's not even that great!

Attached Files:

12. your clyde is gorgeous!! makes me want one.

13. congrats! i love how u organized your bags!

14. Congrats on your clyde. I have the same bag in black and it's one of my favorites that you can wear dressed up or just with jeans.

15. I'm a black bag JUNKIE, and I have a couple fav's and now this is one of them. I was thinking it was time for a rotation, then I decided I had NO REASON to move out on Clyde!!! LOL