Got me an awesome new SA! My goodies

I'll start by saying I bought a bag before the price increase LAST year that I loved. Only I've carried it once or twice and neglected it. Why?! Finally figured out that it was just too BIG. So I sold it last week and took my money back to LV today to replace it in a smaller size. Yay! And then all kinds of other magical things happened.

image-2515820861.jpg
The SA I asked for once not there, but a wonderful gentleman was more than happy to help me (and I now LVoe him! New go to guy). First, I needed to replace my Neverfull DE. The GM just did not work out, so I wanted the MM (already have it in mono and its perfect).
image-336269536.jpg
The only sad thing is that my GM was made I'm France... This one has the stupid new cloth tag... But I'm going to put it to work and use it as a pen holder!
image-2912924255.jpg
Looks weird without the "made in".
image-2731559017.jpg
Take that, silly cloth tag!

The SA I asked for once not there, but a wonderful gentleman was more than happy to help me (and I now LVoe him! New go to guy). First, I needed to replace my Neverfull DE. The GM just did not work out, so I wanted the MM (already have it in mono and its perfect).

The only sad thing is that my GM was made I'm France... This one has the stupid new cloth tag... But I'm going to put it to work and use it as a pen holder!

Looks weird without the "made in".

Take that, silly cloth tag!

Lol love it!!!

Next... I decided that (since this new to me SA seemed totally awesome) I would attempt the elusive clochette that usually gets me shamed out of the store like I'm a mental patient (fun times!). Right away, he said he'd go check.

Boom! He shows up with a vachetta one. For a second my brain screamed "just take it!!!!" but I pushed my luck and said I really needed a DE one. No problem! Again he went to check.

Boom! Brown clochette. Pushed onnnne more time. Heat stamp?

Fail. They wouldn't stamp it because apparent they had some alignment issues with the clochettes. Fine! I don't care! Gimme gimme!

image-2230763785.jpg
$35

SA rang me up and sent a girl in the back to pack my stuff up. So I leave the store and peek inside my bag... No boxes for anything! :faint: Honestly, I didn't want a box for the Neverfull, they never fit right and I don't like folding my bags. But SLGs need a home! So I went back in and politely asked if I could please have a box for the mini pochette. My new SA briefly looked horrified that I had no boxes and apologized, ran right in the back and got me one... And gives me another SLG dust bag with it "and an extra little bag," he says. :faint: :faint: :faint: The SAs always tell me how each item comes with a specific bag and they don't get extras. I knew it was BS!

image-4106632628.jpg