Got me an awesome new SA! My goodies

EEK!! How can you put a 14 cent bic pen in a gorgeous Louis Vuitton bag??? lol

Are Bic pens even 14 cents? I think you get 10 for like 99 cents. :lol: I have a beautiful Tiffany pen in my LV affiche agenda, but I barely ever use it. I used to be a pen nut (could not go in an office supply store, or any store, without buying pens, pens, PENS). Weird addiction (that I'm over, thankfully!), but those cheapo Bic pens just write the best. I've never had one leak, so I'm not too worried.

Congrats on all your goodies! Love your attitude towards the cloth tag! :roflmfao:

I'm glad you were able to meet an awesome SA too, that makes the shopping experience so worth it imo.

All loaded up!
image-1073882935.jpg
Affiche agenda, DE cosmetic bag, DE Insolite wallet, DE cles, DE mini pochette, Gucci bamboo sunglasses, brush, pink mace... And my cheap Bic! I've got the DE Lock It bracelet for when I go out, too. Yep, I'm a matcher.

Congrats on all your goodies! Love your attitude towards the cloth tag! :roflmfao:

I'm glad you were able to meet an awesome SA too, that makes the shopping experience so worth it imo.

I figure if it has to be there, may as well make it useful! The SA did check ALL of the NF DE MMs for me to make sure they all had the cloth tag, though. Having a great SA definitely made a HUGE difference. I :heart: him.