Got married to this boy :)

Hello ladies! I just got married to the love of my life and my new dark beige boy bag was a part of my big day. Luckily this boy has no flaws or chipping from what I can see. I did have to exchange the dark beige boy 3 times because they all had cavier chippings. Here are some pics from my big day!!
:heart::yahoo::drinks:Ahhhhh! How exciting!! CONGRATS on your marriage & your Boy, who is quite the looker! Your pics are outrageously STUNNING!!! LOVE seeing your Boy on you w/ your beautiful dress! All the best to you dear!:tup:

Reactions: Angel124ev
Hello ladies! I just got married to the love of my life and my new dark beige boy bag was a part of my big day. Luckily this boy has no flaws or chipping from what I can see. I did have to exchange the dark beige boy 3 times because they all had cavier chippings. Here are some pics from my big day!!

Congratulations on your wedding! Your pictures are absolutely beautiful and I love love love your boy. May I ask where you bought this from? I am seriously considering a purchase!

Congratulations on your marriage, and your Boy is so elegant and sophisticated.