Got lucky in Vegas! (Instant reveal)

I finally got the call I'd been waiting for last Sunday night. My Vegas SA knew that my husband and I were planning to visit Las Vegas for a quick weekend getaway at the beginning of March so they gave me a call to let me know the good news. The perfect bag from my wishlist was spotted on the incoming shipments list and it was already allocated to me, assuming I still wanted it. I couldn't say "yes" fast enough! The week dragged by but now it's finally Friday night and I was able to pick her up.

I can't believe that I only started my Hermes journey less than eight months ago and already have a B30, C24, and now my dream green baby Birkin 25 bag, all fresh from the boutique. I also snagged the Kelly small ring in white gold and two twillys to match my bag while I was there. I'm so excited to take my new goodies out on the town this weekend. Thanks for letting me share!

Birkin 25 Vert Vertigo Swift with PHW
View attachment 3986157 View attachment 3986159 View attachment 3986163 View attachment 3986167

Congratulations! It’s beautiful [emoji173]️

How often do you go down to Vegas to visit the Hermes store? I’m wondering if I should cover more ground. Your SA seems amazing.

Reactions: acrowcounted
I finally got the call I'd been waiting for last Sunday night. My Vegas SA knew that my husband and I were planning to visit Las Vegas for a quick weekend getaway at the beginning of March so they gave me a call to let me know the good news. The perfect bag from my wishlist was spotted on the incoming shipments list and it was already allocated to me, assuming I still wanted it. I couldn't say "yes" fast enough! The week dragged by but now it's finally Friday night and I was able to pick her up.

I can't believe that I only started my Hermes journey less than eight months ago and already have a B30, C24, and now my dream green baby Birkin 25 bag, all fresh from the boutique. I also snagged the Kelly small ring in white gold and two twillys to match my bag while I was there. I'm so excited to take my new goodies out on the town this weekend. Thanks for letting me share!

Birkin 25 Vert Vertigo Swift with PHW
View attachment 3986157 View attachment 3986159 View attachment 3986163 View attachment 3986167

A Baby Birk! These are my absolute favorites- and the color is to die for!

Reactions: acrowcounted