Got Last Whiskey Pad at BG!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am so excited. Both NM and BG had the Whiskey satchel on their websites just now and I saved $$ by ordering from BG because there use to be a NM here so they still charge taxes even 5 years out so I hung up with NM and got the last one at BG. When I called Nordstrom about it before checking online they said no way will they get it back in. This will be a classic bag forever IMO...do you agree? The only other Chloe I own is a canvas tote I got years ago from Aloha Rag because my daughter's name is Chloe and the tote had it in big letters!

2. Congrats to you! I have heard that a lot of places won't be carrying the whiskey color anymore, so you got it JUST in time! And saved the taxes! (Although I think BG's shipping is outrageous.) Please post pics when it arrives!!!:nuts:

3. Congrats - I'm glad you found your bag!

4. yay!!

5. Not to rain on your parade, but I just returned a whiskey to BG.com. The one I received was a return that had obviously been used. :evil: The color had worn off of both of the side seams - I hope you don't get this one.

6. I just returned a whiskey to NM; it was missing a key. I'm assuming they wouldn't just put it back on the website, would they? That seems insane.

7. Congrats! You'll love it. It gets lots of compliments! :amuse:

About the missing key... NM shouldn't being putting a bag without a key back up on their site... but I wonder how they police that... charge the returner a fee for the key??!

8. The think is, I don't think my missing key bag was a return - it was sealed in a box and still had the foam on the lock and looked pristine. Anyway, I called them about the key and they shipped me another one, so they know that one is missing the key. Presumably they would send it back to Chloe?

9. I will look it over with a magnifying glass when it arrives and if it is your returned used one then I shall to0 return it.......I did the order by phone, not online.

10. I hope you get a nice one! :idea:

11. Congratulations! I think the whiskey will be a classic too.

12. congrats. i am happy for you. it is such a pretty color. post pics when it arrives

13. You will love it! I love the whiskey color! Congrats!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice