Got It!

Feb 8, 2007
I want to thank everyone who helped me out by telling me how much they love their DA bags! I have loved DA for a long time, but, never got one because of the lighter color. What I finally decided was that as much as I love it, it's still a bag. It will get used a lot and it might get dirty. I'm OK with that! I love it so much, I'll take good care of it, but, it's okay if it has a "lived in" look, too! So, I got the Speedy 30 DA. I am in LOVE!

I want to thank everyone who helped me out by telling me how much they love their DA bags! I have loved DA for a long time, but, never got one because of the lighter color. What I finally decided was that as much as I love it, it's still a bag. It will get used a lot and it might get dirty. I'm OK with that! I love it so much, I'll take good care of it, but, it's okay if it has a "lived in" look, too! So, I got the Speedy 30 DA. I am in LOVE!

Yay!!! Glad you decided! You're making me want to go pick it up now too.. I know the price increase is coming, I need to go soon!

I see you're in NE. Did you go to the LV at Copley? I like the ladies at the Saks LV, they've always been very helpful and knowledgeable.

Anywho, congrats on your new bag! Let's hope for some nice sun! :cool: