Got It!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to thank everyone who helped me out by telling me how much they love their DA bags! I have loved DA for a long time, but, never got one because of the lighter color. What I finally decided was that as much as I love it, it's still a bag. It will get used a lot and it might get dirty. I'm OK with that! I love it so much, I'll take good care of it, but, it's okay if it has a "lived in" look, too! So, I got the Speedy 30 DA. I am in LOVE!

2. Congrats!! I'd love to see photos :smile:

3. Congrats! Pictures? we love Pictures! :smile:

4. Congrats :smile:) Enjoy her

5. How exciting. You give me strength to purchase azur!

6. Yay!!! Glad you decided! You're making me want to go pick it up now too.. I know the price increase is coming, I need to go soon!

I see you're in NE. Did you go to the LV at Copley? I like the ladies at the Saks LV, they've always been very helpful and knowledgeable.

Anywho, congrats on your new bag! Let's hope for some nice sun! :cool:

7. Congrats!

8. Congrats. Post some pics :smile:

9. DA Speedy is my favorite DA bag - post a pic -- congrats!!!

10. Congrats! I love DA, and I love your attitude towards letting it get lived in. Enjoy!

11. Congrats

12. congrats😃

13. Congrats!

14. that is a beautiful bag, right there.

15. congrats :smile:
    I love all damier colors