Got it! Orchid Zoe

mickiechickie

Jan 29, 2008
I have been stalking the bay and finally found an orchid patent leather zoe that is suppose to be in excellent to new shape...she said she used it for about 2 weeks...hopefully it will be that way when I get it. I hope I am not scared to use it...LOL!

mickiechickie

Jan 29, 2008
UPDATE! The seller just emailed me and said she went home to package the handbag and send it to me when she noticed it had some color transfer from something else on it...great. She said she would refund me the money. I am soooooo bummed. I don't know if I can get it out if I proceed with the transaction :sad:

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Awww bummer.

FYI, The patent leather is called Rose and the regular leather is called orchid.

Which one exactly are you looking for? Perhaps we can help you find it. I just saw an auction for the patent leather for 90 shipped. It did have color transfer.

mickiechickie

Jan 29, 2008
Awww bummer.

FYI, The patent leather is called Rose and the regular leather is called orchid.

Which one exactly are you looking for? Perhaps we can help you find it. I just saw an auction for the patent leather for 90 shipped. It did have color transfer.

Thanks! I don't really care which...the rose or the orchid. I just saw a lady carrying one today in the patent and it was gorgeous! Can you post a link or is that allowed?

leggeks

O.G.
Jun 13, 2009
Not to be a cynic but sellers have been known to "all of the sudden find something wrong with the bag" because it went lower for what they expected. Did you get it for a low price? I would ask for photos and if it's something you can live with continue with the purchase.