Got invited to my first LV Private Party!

tazfrk

Jul 19, 2008
I have been invited to my local LV store to preview the new shoe and bag collection for August, I am sooooooooooo excited:yahoo:
Has anyone been to these and what should I expect will happen there?

You are lucky. I have always tried to figure out how you get invited. Mabe I don't spend enough LOL. I do get all the other info in the mail, and I am pretty tight with the manager she is my primary SA. I am jelous, and happy for you!!

Champagne (I know when my mom went they actually gave away Moet and Dom)...things to nibble on..Try on's...meeting everyone who shops at that peticular store a lot...of course your SA. Goodies...you may get one of the VIP gifts for this year.

I actually got invited by the store manager not my SA, and she said if I liked any of the bags I could put it on hold to be the first to get it when they can actually sell it on August 1st.

Yep...everyone who goes to those usually gets first dibs on the wait list. My mother went the year that MC was released and it was like...our entire house was filled with her bags the day it came out...lol.

It's usually champagne and finger food. You'll get the see the latest in the collection and put your name on waitlist. But you are not obligated to buy anything. Just go and have a good time.