Got invited to my first Chanel Fashion Show

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's in Hong Kong and no it is not the full collection but i guess it is HK's version of a trunk show .... my first time!! A Chanel VIP !! Should enjoy that while it lasts ... can't wait to see what they have ordered for here and what DH lets me buy and what I buy anyway! ...

Although I am going to try to limit myselkf to just one item - the quilted clutch with the cc's on it .... if it has been ordered for HK ... but I feel guilty because instead of bag number 10 ... the DH brought home a J12 Watch!!!!

40 more days of chanel heaven ... then it is back to New York where I become just a regular customer .... I am so bad!!!!

2. Congrats and have fun.

3. Enjoy! A J12 watch is nice!!! :yes:

4. Sounds exciting! Have fun!:yes:

I wish I could go to one at some point:shame:

5. Sounds like lots of fun - enjoy!!!

6. had an awesome time ... clothes are goregeous up close and personal ... I have reserved this cream colored cardigan ... i can't wait ...

but I picked up the new clutch - plain black quilted ... and a red train scarf ...

i promise i will get pix on the forum soon ....

7. Wow! I have a better chance of getting ahold of the NORAD launch codes than getting invited to anything like this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice