Got first LV wallet....

gueancla

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
Finally after so much debate I got my LV wallet:yahoo: I must said it was no easy for me to decided between this wallet and LV Koala. Hope I made a good choice with the zipped compact wallet. Did I ?

Attachments

• LV 006.jpg
    LV 006.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 44
  • LV 007.jpg
    LV 007.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 164
Mimi-ann-thanks!
Lilled- great to hear that you love it. I love it too but I was afraid it does not fit in all my small purses. Look like I need to buy a big purse...right?

Fabulousity! Love her! Congrats on your new and wonderful purchase.....! Now the question is.....will this start a whole new fun amount of wallet wishing and saving and buying or are you a one-wallet gal?.......:heart:

Fabulousity! Love her! Congrats on your new and wonderful purchase.....! Now the question is.....will this start a whole new fun amount of wallet wishing and saving and buying or are you a one-wallet gal?.......:heart:

Thank you! I am more of a one-wallet gal. I love LV wallets but I think they are too expensive to have more than one. I rather buy a bag...btw I would love to buy a larger bag because all my bags are kind small.