Got first Chanel today!!!!

Sep 7, 2006
I am so excited, I got my very first Chanel handbag today. I finally bought the Eiffel Tower purse, and it's gorgeous. Earlier, I bought brands such as Guess, XoXo, Gap, Espirit etc. But now, seeing the actual Chanel and seeing the little booklet that comes with it, and the dustbag and everything, I feel I am a member of an elite club! Graduating from trendy, yet affordable brands to classy, expensive timeless luxury brands now!

Chanel is incredible! Love you, Coco...:heart:

Omigosh! I feel the same way you do. I used to shop for cute, trendy purses, but now I want classy, timeless pieces such as Chanel! Congrats on your new purse! I have yet to get one for myself... I'm hoping I'll be able to indulge soon! Enjoy your new baby Chanel!

at the moment im just staring at it with pride and delight, just like it's my own baby, haha. but, i definitely have to say the price tags are worth it - there is not one fault in this product.

my family also said i could now buy the pink classic flap in caviar leather as a graduation present from them to myself next year... life could not be better :smile:

i am sorry if i sound materialistic but i just love handbags! i have like 40 something of them and always looking for more.

<---- greedy :smile:

yay!! congrats! i know the feeling way too well... you NEVER forget your first :]

-and you should SOOOO get the pink caviar flap! i have it and LOVE it!!

... and i agree, we wanna see pics!