Got dizzy viewing new prices after increase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know everyone knows about the increase already.. I have these bags on my wishlist and now they're worth so much more!!

Vernis Alma MM -- from 2000 to 2080
    Vernis Bellevue GM -- from 1040 to 1080
    Vernis Bellevue PM -- from 785 to 890 (a whopping $105) is this for real?!?
    Damier Trevi GM -- from 1940 to 2020 ($80!!)

Wallets and other small leather goods increased by 5-15..

Sorry.. i just feel so overwhelmed by the increase today.. :sad::sad:

2. Well, I'm always blue when I see what I want cross over into another digit, KWIM? I know it's not much - ONLY $15.00, but Speedy 30 went from $685 to $700. It's when that first number changes.....:sad:

3. my wishlist: :crybaby:

MC Speedy: 2170 to 2240 (^70?)
    Mono Speedy 35: 710 to 725 (not bad, ^15)
    Vernis Pochette Wallet: 665 to 670 (^5)
    MC Speedy Pochette Wallet: 675 to 680 (^5) not bad, but still gettin' close to 700!

4. The Beauty case with mirror that I'm saving up for went up about $140! :crybaby:

5. I'm glad I purchased my Trevi GM and Galliera GM last night. :sweatdrop:

6. :tdown: i know..this is the 3rd time they've done it this year...I have to save extra 60 bucks now for my MC Priscilla ( frm 1650 to $1710:crybaby:)

I don't even want to see my wishlist no more because of all these price increased:crybaby:...oh man..

7. I don't understand why LV has so many price increases. I don't think other lines have as many. It's so depressing (unless it's for a bag you own, of course!).

8. I noticed that the US price for the Trevi PM went from $1590 to $1650

9. I know it seems bad, but it really isn't. There have been steeper increases in the past. Prior increases have been across the board; this time some prices were left alone. Also a lot of the wallets did not go up by much; increases before have left wallets $20-$50 more expensive. It's just a matter of getting used to the new prices.

10. #10 Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
    I keep track of my bag prices from what I paid vs. the current price. This price increase pushed many items to the unaffordable level. The lurex shawl for example, increased a total of $100 from 1 year ago from $435 to $535, or 23%, with all the price increases this year. I think LV is going crazy with the increases. :sad:

11. Wow..how is the galleria GM...do you not have the pm...what are your thoughts on both...thanks...how much did the galleria go up by???

12. The brown leopard print ss stole went up $50.00 from 675 to 725. That's crazy!
    Glad I got mine pre increase or else I would have been sooo upset!

13. mc speedy, 2240...more than 100 dollar increase per year, i'll never get this baby new :crybaby:

14. ^isn't it SO sad though??!!!!! just wait til it goes to $4,000 in a couple yrs maybe. :sad:

15. when will the price increases stop. Seriously the way things are going it won't be toooo long before the mono speedy 30 hits $1000.