Got DH a gift and a little something for me! HEE HEE

Congrats, again!!!!! What's next???:devil:

Well I was actually going to get an additional pair of Melusine shoes in Satin and my SA said that the inner soles are coming up!! Apparently they are glued and not sewn as they look! :wtf: The brocade ones I got are fine it was just an issue with the satin pairs. The soles were actually coming up on the pair in my size. She said I could buy them but she thought it looked bad and especially for the price! There is another pair similar with wooden soles that I might get if they re okay when they come in! :yahoo: And then nothing else until the Denim and maybe more mirror? I just don't know if I need anymore as I have a silver and gold one already. The lockit is HOT though :shrugs: .

OMG I wrote a novel... LOL

^^ Lol that's the way I feel! I have my Speedy's so I don't know if I should get a Lockit too. I really should put my name down for a gold one, I guess but I feel like I have all I need of the Miroirs.

Okay GF..you managed to get him in LV flip flops.. do you think he will go for a pedicure!!:P
Love-Love all your things...
Waah!! I want my flip flops:nuts:...

LOL I know isn't he funny in the flip-flops. And he actually WILL get mani's & pedi's if he has the time. He gives himself when he doesn't!! AHHH He would kill me if he knew I gave out that info! :graucho: :roflmfao:

I want mine too! UGH! I am tired of waiting for them! LOL It's worse than waiting for my waitlist bags!