Got clock?

LailaT

Bruno good boy
O.G.
Jul 14, 2008
Hi everyone!
I would like to buy a gift of a small silver nightstand clock as a gift but I am not near my store, so I wonder if anyone has one they wouldn't mind sharing a picture of (and price range, if possible)
I do recall seeing one in gold in the shop window, but I wasn't looking for it at the time (no pun intended)
Thanks very much!

There is a picture of the Hermes nightstand clock in this month's Martha Stewart Living Magazine. I lost my mag so can't post the pic but it's there with the price too. The one in the mag was silver in color and I *think* around $800 but could be way off, I'll let you know for sure if I find my mag. It was very cute!

There is a picture of the Hermes nightstand clock in this month's Martha Stewart Living Magazine. I lost my mag so can't post the pic but it's there with the price too. The one in the mag was silver in color and I *think* around $800 but could be way off, I'll let you know for sure if I find my mag. It was very cute!

Thank you so much, Ms_Jade! Meantime, I'll see if I can find it at her website??? I really appreciate it :P

LailaT, I know this isn't much help, and I'm not sure who your friend is, but I just wanted to comment: if s/he is of chinese/asian descent, I would definitely advise against it -- it's supposedly bad luck.

Hope you can find more info on this clock!

^^ It's worse than that. It's a death wish. Clocks are not appropriate gifts for Asian Chinese.
OK, interesting, thank you.
No worries in my case though; he's American (of Italian descent). We already gave him a beautiful H beach towel... I love picking gifts that I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE!!

well today (in BH) i looked at the most beautiful clock i've ever seen, shaped like a sphere with the front half glass, and back half silver (probably palladium) on a leather base. unfortunately for me (and the gentleman whose gift it would have been) it cost $3675, so i didn't get it. (instead i "settled" for a $530 Cartier!!!) I didn't leave without a purchase (for moi) of a chaine d'ancre bracelet though :rolleyes: