Got bullied by the price increase - METIS reveal!!

kathrynch

Oct 9, 2010
I've posted in the Metis clubhouse but though I'd post here too. Admittedly I wasn't attracted to the Metis at first. Not sure why really.... But after seeing lots of pics and finally trying it on in the store, I knew I had to get it. I've wanted a hobo style bag without vachetta along the top for a long time and I could never make the Artsy or the Sully work for me. Then along came the Metis! For those unsure about it...just try it! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_9998.jpg
    IMG_9998.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 1,931
  • IMG_9995.jpg
    IMG_9995.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 2,452
  • IMG_9994.jpg
    IMG_9994.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 2,565
Oh, girl... I kept going back to your modeling pics last night in another thread!:smile:

I hope it will work for me, I am only 5'5" - can't wait.

Congrats and continue to rock the Metis. :tup:

I've posted in the Metis clubhouse but though I'd post here too. Admittedly I wasn't attracted to the Metis at first. Not sure why really.... But after seeing lots of pics and finally trying it on in the store, I knew I had to get it. I've wanted a hobo style bag without vachetta along the top for a long time and I could never make the Artsy or the Sully work for me. Then along came the Metis! For those unsure about it...just try it! :biggrin:
You look good carrying your new bag and I love your boots too.

This looks gorgeous on you. Congrats! I was really unsure of this bag. It looks so much better on. I can't wait to see the empriente version!