Got bored and took pics!!

beautiful collection! I was looking for that black signature tote with the gunmetal stripe at my outlet today and couldn't find it.
I have the wine bleecker capacity wristlet, I love mine so much! I keep the tattersall coin purse inside of it to catch coins and use the whole thing for a wallet.

Well, since I first posted this, I've added quite a few things:love:. First, I completed my turquoise Ergo obsession--all but the large hobo, which just doesn't look right on me:

1020154dh0.jpg

Then, to further my Ergo obsession, I also added a pond patent tote, red patent tote, and the chocolate medium hobo. For the record, I don't love the chocolate hobo.....who knew??

1020158kw4.jpg

I loved my brown small Bleecker flap so much, I decided I must have it in wine, so I found it on Ebay with the matching wristlet and mini-skinny for $110!!:

1020166vf2.jpg

1000500ji2.jpg

..........and then, browsing Ebay again, I found this small Bleecker flap in coal black/khaki, only it was a pilot bag and it has the beautiful tattersall lining! Couldn't resist that one either:

1020163ay6.jpg

I needed a bag for summer, to schlep the kids' stuff to DH's baseball games and such, so I got a Heritage Stripe tote in grass:

1020161iv0.jpg

Whew! That's all my new bags. Now, on to accessories.......

Bought myself a couple pairs of shoes I've wanted for awhile: the Grace espadrilles, and the Katelyns in gold:

1020178zh1.jpg

1020177fh2.jpg

Added to my sunglasses collection--the Hazels in tortoise/gold (FIERCE! LOL!), Evas in black, and the Patricias in tortoise--don't love the Patricias so much:

4sunniesya4.jpg

My wonderful RAOK buddy sent me the pink polkadot ponytail scarf:

closeuppinkbownj4.jpg

And, let's see, what else.........some misc. things I bought with the last PCE--pond patent Ergo French purse, heritage stripe small cosmetic case in pink:

1000067af6.jpg

Don't know why I don't have a picture of the cosmetic case....I know I took one! I also bought the flower charm with reds, pinks, and whites, but no pic of it either.

I am a little embarrassed at the amount of stuff I have bought, LOL!! But, we just bought a house built in 1959, with kitchen appliances original to the house. So there goes my Coach budget for awhile:rolleyes:.