Got Artsy & Mahina L Bordeaux

E-luxury

Aug 22, 2007
Hi Guys:

I got them but there must be something wrong with me because I do not like them. I mean I have 4 Mahina L (Cognac, Acajou, Gris & Noir) I really wanted the Bordeaux but I thought it was a lighter color...more red than the burgundy/purple it is. In pictures it looks more red...but it is pretty dark...a burgundy/puple color.

The Artsy is ok...nothing particularly great about this bag...kind of plain. I have lots od Mono bags and I think the Tivoli GM and the Manhattan GM I have look better...I do not now...personal choice I guess. I also have a Galliera PM that I barely use that looks less plain than the Artsy...what do you think...is there something wrong with me? :confused1:

If you aren't feeling the LoVe, return them. Personal preference is important and if they haven't got the "wow" factor for YOU, then they are not the right bags.....and there are lots more to choose from!:confused1:

I LOVE my Burgundy Mahina L and have been carrying it almost non-stop since I got her a month ago. Since you are not feeling your new bags, return or exchange them!

sometimes it is not as good as you hoped for. Sounds like you have great bags --how about a Mahina solar or the new one strap one??
Mahina Solar is a gorgeous bag. Go take a look!

I think the burgundy is pretty, but to me very much a fall/winter bag for some reason. If it's still around in late summer, I'll probably get it in either the L or the Solar GM. The artsy is nice too. They seem to be selling like hot cakes!

Sometimes all the hype online makes one thinks the item is so good where IRL it's not really what one expect. I would return it and get something you'd really use.

Definitely return them. Did you order them online? I personally think the Bordeaux is a beautiful color and I love the Artsy as well but then again, I only have to large mono bags, the other being the Tivoli so both are very different to me. There are a lot of new bags coming out over the next several months, I'd return them and wait for something else that grabs your attention.