Got Another Extra Pce Card....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
I used one to get a pair of black gloves (pre ordered - they are overnighting). I will do another drawing for the other card I have. I will draw a name tomorrow. The sale starts Dec. 1 and ends Dec. 9. so if I get it out tomorrow, you should still have time to use it.

good luck!

p.s. please enter your name in this thread to be eligible for the drawing....

I think they just love you and care about you enough to worry about you getting the PCE card and yes, bring more money into the store, lmao. I never get anything because I dont buy too much from them I guess. I have some wristlets from the outlet and flats from Macys and juts got a purse last PCE event from the store, maybe??? I hope so :cross fingers:

I think they just love you and care about you enough to worry about you getting the PCE card and yes, bring more money into the store, lmao. I never get anything because I dont buy too much from them I guess. I have some wristlets from the outlet and flats from Macys and juts got a purse last PCE event from the store, maybe??? I hope so :cross fingers:

yes, they just love my money....:crybaby:

I used one to get a pair of black gloves (pre ordered - they are overnighting). I will do another drawing for the other card I have. I will draw a name tomorrow. The sale starts Dec. 1 and ends Dec. 9. so if I get it out tomorrow, you should still have time to use it.

good luck!

p.s. please enter your name in this thread to be eligible for the drawing....

I'd love to be included in the drawing. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.