Got a taupe suede Elisha

I'm going to get the Devin and wondered if you guys have noticed. They redesigned it for the Suede bag and now the Devin only has a single shoulder strap. The double is ultra comfortable so I hope that doesn't change. I don't see why it would.

I ended up getting the suede Elisha--the color is lovely and more even than the pic on the NM website, and what really makes this bag so gorgeous is the gunmetal patent trim (at least it looks like gunmetal) and the nickel hardware--that hardware really POPS! I am worried about keeping suede clean but have decided just to use it and not worry about it--I Applegarded it; hopefully that will help. Gorgeous bag! Of course--I had to buy the blonde one, too :smile:. That one is also going to be difficult to keep clean. Oh, well. I know I'll use them; they're so easy to carry and a feminine touch with the bow. I wish the black one had silver or nickel hardware instead of the gold....

Hi, Larke!

It's Lisa here--I'm lrw108 on ebay. :smile: Good for you--getting the suede Elisha--it's gorgeous!!! I've been eyeing that one on the koobaonline website. :smile: I've been drooling over it in black--and I haven't been a black bag girl for years.

By the way, you're responsible for me signing up here on the purseblog. I contacted (sent an email to) the lovingmybags folks. Waiting to see what they say about fixing my poor delicate Lucy. :smile: