Got a summer job at NORDSTROM!!!

Archipelago said:
I've returned items without tags to Nordstrom's before. They were nice about it. It was a pair of Citizens of Humanity jeans that I ordered online. Some of their online items come shipped without tags. I say that if a return doesn't work out at one Nordstrom's, you can always go to another. Generally, their customer service is really excellent.

Actually, that is what I ended up doing. :biggrin:

I had been in the area the first try, so it was more a matter of convenience. I even talked to the floor manager, and it was a no-go.
Oh well! :amuse:

pursegalsf said:
Ask for the manager when you're denied a return. During our training the HR manager specifically told us to never deny a return.

I did...but even that didn't work. I wrote down the gals name that I talked to, and had planned on calling Nordstrom corporate, but I never got around to it. It worked out OK, so my fury sizzled. :P

I have never had a problem before in Nordstrom...I wonder if I did that one time due to it was a $1,000 K bag that I was trying to return that they were not familiar with. They could have run the risk of me taking back a fake I guess. :noworry:

Wow they have such a relaxed return policy!! What happens if the item does not have any tags? I have a Juicy dog carrier that my chihuahua HATES to ride in...I took the tags off of it and of course did not save my receipt:sad:

pursegalsf said:
Yay :yahoo: I'll be working at the fine jewelry department. I wanted to work at the handbag department but there was no opening. :sad: I get 20% off everything, including sale items :graucho: Oh and ladies wanna know what the return policy is? There is no return policy! I'm sure most of you already know this. Customers are always right and we can't say no to a return. I must say I'm quite impressed in how we serve our customers.

So excited :yes: Now, I can cross off some things on my wishlist :P

Please let us know your contact info. If we need anything we can help you boost your sales.

Are you on commission?

Oh, also post little tid bits if you ever think we may be interested.

Good Luck...you are gorgeous and you will SELL! (Don't flirt too much!)