Got a PCE card in the mail today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Its good through August 16-24 and excludes Hamptons, Hamptons Vintage, Legacy, and Zoe collections.

2. you know i have a feeling im not goig to get one b/c i used my last one at macys. but that doesnt leave much left besides bleeker, carly, and signature stripe.

3. I know! I can't believe they are excluding so many lines. Coach would probably make a lot more money if they included these lines as well..

4. Theyll be included in the next PCE - the newest line(s) to come out gets excluded.

5. i really agree i would have definatly gotten the hamptons caryall if it was included

6. wow, what macys did they let you use it at?

7. I got mine today too!!! I was all excited & I didn't even read the fine print about the exclusions until I read this thread!!! Oh well--I'm sure I will find something...:yes:

8. the one in the ocean county mall in toms river, nj

9. *crosses fingers* I hope I get one! too bad about all the exclusions though...i'll call my store and see

10. wow!!! how do you get one and how do i get one?

11. If anyone gets their PCE and doesn't want to use it for some reason I'd love to take it off your hands! For some reason I never get them sent yet I buy from the boutiques .. grr..

12. WooHoo!!! :yahoo: Just got the card today. It's the "Early Fall Event Days" from August 16 - 24. It DOES exclude Hamptons, Hamptons Vintage, Legacy, and Zoe collections (Booooo!)

Check you mailboxes!

13. YES!!!! They said I should be getting one!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

14. What is a PCE? Pardon the newbie that needs to be educated! ")

15. Preferred customer event. Some customers get a card from Coach and it's good for 25% off certain items (excluding whatever is listed on the card).