Got a NF GM in Mono last night but...

lenaofdc

Dec 8, 2010
I can't help but feel silly for paying over $1k for it! It's the last bag I want in my collection (I have speedy, eva, delightful and pochette so a diff style for diff occasions). And it does give me closure so to speak after getting scammed with a fake one on Craigslist a few years ago... but man... thats a lot of money for such a simple bag! Almost regretting it!

It's a a great bag that you will get tons of use out of. I know, it's a lot now....I remember when it was in the $700 range! I got mine before the last price increase. If you love it keep cuz you will want it later and have to pay more!

I can't help but feel silly for paying over $1k for it! It's the last bag I want in my collection (I have speedy, eva, delightful and pochette so a diff style for diff occasions). And it does give me closure so to speak after getting scammed with a fake one on Craigslist a few years ago... but man... thats a lot of money for such a simple bag! Almost regretting it!
If it's your last piece in your collection, don't feel bad. You will get tons of use out of it. I have more expensive LV's and use my NF much more than the others so when you calculate how much you will use it over the years, it's definitely worth the investment. Enjoy!!!!

Don't feel bad! You will be happy that you went for it now when the price goes up again. Wear your new bag with joy & congrats on rounding out your collection!

As long as you can afford it, it would not be going down in price. Unless you should buy pre-loved.
Just enjoy finishing your want list, and move on. Enjoy her

I think this is a LV that you will use a lot and will make you very happy for a long long time. You went to the effort to evaluate your collection and decided that this was the one bag that you really needed. I know its expensive, but buying new is a feeling like no other.

Like others said, your investment will only go up in price.

So don't' worry, be happy! :sunshine:

I think that's a natural feeling sometimes for anything that costs $1k. If you will use the bag and would buy it later anyway then best to keep as price will only increase. Especially if this completes your collection then you have satisfaction of knowing your done.

First congratulations! You don't ever read very many complaints about the mono NF. However, I completely understand the $1,000 for just a tote bag. But, there is a thread saying the original mono NF will be discontinued and the Neo NF version will take its place. Which is even more expensive and will only go up more. So you could keep your original, return it and pay a couple of hundred more for the Neo, or return it and not get either and probable really regret it later as one will be discontinued and the other will be even higher. I think you made a great choice, but it's only a great choice for you if you really LOVE it. I'm sure you'll love her so much and get so much use out of her if you keep her.

First congratulations! You don't ever read very many complaints about the mono NF. However, I completely understand the $1,000 for just a tote bag. But, there is a thread saying the original mono NF will be discontinued and the Neo NF version will take its place. Which is even more expensive and will only go up more. So you could keep your original, return it and pay a couple of hundred more for the Neo, or return it and not get either and probable really regret it later as one will be discontinued and the other will be even higher. I think you made a great choice, but it's only a great choice for you if you really LOVE it. I'm sure you'll love her so much and get so much use out of her if you keep her.

Totally agree! :tup: