Got a NEW Zoe at the outlet on Sunday...

A beauuutiful Large Fawn Zoe. Sadly I just am having second thoughts about her...I looove her size but I'm not certain I love the color. :sad: So I'm not too sure I want to return because I am reallly wanting an XL blk leather Zoe...but my outlet only had copper....Has anyone seen the blk xl's at their stores? Maybe I could do a charge send?? Any help would be much appreciated. thanks girls!!

I have the fawn in XL and its a great color. I think its a great light color w/o worry about it getting dirty too easily. Plus I can't wait to wear it in the fall and winter with dark chocolate browns and cream. But I had the XL black at one point and it is a great bag...I have not seen any XL's for about a week now at my outlets. GL deciding!

I hear you on this one - I wanted to like the Fawn, because I'm trying to take baby steps to a lighter-colored bag. But for some reason the color "washed me out" - if that makes sense! I have blonde-ish hair & fair skin, so it just looked really "blah" on me.

However, I do have the XL Editorial in black, which is just TDF! I seriously want to just stare at that bag all day long! Unfortunately, I haven't seen any black ones for the past few weeks, only copper & chocolate. Sorry! Hopefully someone here can help. You may want to add your search to the HELP! Find Coach Item thread in the Coach Shopping sub-forum - the ladies there rock!

However, I do have the XL Editorial in black, which is just TDF! I seriously want to just stare at that bag all day long! Unfortunately, I haven't seen any black ones for the past few weeks, only copper & chocolate.

I thought my above post was clear, but I should clarify: I only saw chocolate in the XL size, not the large. Sorry if I confused anyone!

A beauuutiful Large Fawn Zoe. Sadly I just am having second thoughts about her...I looove her size but I'm not certain I love the color. :sad: So I'm not too sure I want to return because I am reallly wanting an XL blk leather Zoe...but my outlet only had copper....Has anyone seen the blk xl's at their stores? Maybe I could do a charge send?? Any help would be much appreciated. thanks girls!!

Yes - call Atlantic City NJ
I just got the Fawn last Sunday as well - I TOTALLY love the color

I got a LG Fawn Zoe Saturday, I love it and have gotten a ton of compliments on it. I'm brightening it up with scarves. The Allen outlet in TX had black and brown XL on Saturday- not sure if they still do, and i'm not positive they do Charge-Sends either. Good luck with your decision and search!