got a new speedy for my bday but.. am i insane? lol

ahhhpushit

Jul 26, 2009
it's an azur 30 speedy and i can tell someone returned it at the lv store because there's some scratches on the handles and the tabs on the sides are bent but anywhoooo LOL the red parts on side of one handle is kinda crooked and i know i shouldnt give a damn but it's my first lv bag and it's bothering me to the point where im not excited. my dad who got it for me thinks im insane and said he would "try" exchanging it for a different azur speedy 30 on saturday cuz he's too busy during the week and it's kinda far. if this happened to you, what would you do? i feel veryynsilly but it's been bugging me since when i got it a few hours ago and im trying to shake it off because it reminds me of a fake poorly made lv bag lol.

it's only on one side of one handle. :shucks:

crooked:

normal:

I would return it if you are not happy with it. It looks like a tiny piece is missing from the handle. But since you said it looks like it has been handled before (it could have been a display model or a return), they may think that you used it yourself and give you a hard time. But, the little missing portion of the handle should be enough of a "defect" to force them to give you a new one. Good luck!

i would definitely see your point and since it's your dad, it can be exchanged. i would give the store a heads up though to put one on hold so you dont get there and they dont have any.

There is a store near me that sells the displays that have obvious shop wear and I am always having to order my items. I am now just driving to a high volume store that has plenty of inventory.

Exchange it!

Personally, I'd live with it. From what I can see it is so tiny. You wouldn't notice it if you weren't looking for it. Plus it's on the inside of one side of one handle.

I guess I'm more go with the flow, but as long as the rest of the bag is good, I wouldn't waste the time exchanging.