got a new bag!

Feb 8, 2007
hi all!
i got the peyton inlaid tote today with the green inlaid "C"s! the primary color of the bag is white, but, not a stark, bright white...it's patent leather and really pretty...so, i would love some feedback on a couple of things...1. when do you think i can start wearing this bag? 2. i have never bought a spring/summer bag before in these colors; i always stick to something "safe" but wanted to venture out of my safety zone this time...do any of you ever feel like that? TIA for your feedback!!

Isn't it beautiful? I got mine today too!! Were you surprised that it wasn't white but rather a beautiful creamy colour?

I'm dying to wear it and was actually planning on wearing it Easter Sunday for the first time!!

Congrats to you too songofthesea ! I've been taking it out and admiring it all day! LOL
I was afraid that it was going to be really big but I love the size,shape, colours--everything!!
I think as it isn't a true white it will make a perfect spring/summer bag. Don't be afraid to use it now-- It's too pretty not to enjoy it!!

purseprincess...i've always wanted a twin sister!!!!
thanks ponytail and jackbnip!!!
i just took a bath and hung her on the hook on the door to look at her..
(something isn't quite right with me...)

Song of the sea...there is nothing strange in having it in the bathroom...I want to take my new purses to bed with me only stopped due to fear of divorce from DH. Congrats on a gorgeous buy! I think you can use it now since spring like weather is finally here! And since it patent it isn't as worry some as white leather!